The best apps start with a great idea. Maybe you’ve dreamed up a better way to generate leads, or you’ve got a social media game, or a fun way for your customers to interact with your brand and each other. The possibilities are endless as you consider the growing capabilities of mobile: video, data, music, and social networking to name just a few.
The competition is heating up too. As of April 2010, there were over 185,000 apps in the Apple App Store, and 4 billion apps have been downloaded already. Companies and entrepreneurs alike are racing to get their apps to market and be the first in an ever increasing number of niche markets and categories. We can bring your idea to the app store.
MindSea is an expert team of mobile designers and developers ready to take your idea from concept to reality. We’re based on the east coast (Halifax, Nova Scotia) and we work with customers across North America.
- You bring the initial vision and we bring expertise in mobile design and project delivery, including iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android platforms.
- We jointly plan your mobile app based on your original idea and our collective creative talent.
- We work as an extension of your team, delivering your mobile app and getting it registered for you in the App Store. We can also provide training and ramp-up to help your team become proficient in mobile development for ongoing releases.
Have an idea for the next killer app or curious about our pricing?
Working together, you can turn your creative idea into a beautiful mobile app with confidence, without suffering technical delays or hassles.
Sign up below for our Mobile Planning Kit or
Get Started Today: Mobile Planning Webinar
Get our on-demand webinar and toolkit, where we answer the tough questions of how to go mobile:
- How can we assess our growth opportunity of going mobile with new and existing customers?
- How do we prioritize the key functions and platforms that will make our mobile app successful?
- What approach should we take to building on multiple platforms including iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android?
- What is the price of creating a typical mobile app?
- What are the common traps of mobile development, and what are the pro’s and con’s of partnering with a mobile team?