The fee-based Site Survey and Hazard Analysis is designed for General Industry and Construction but is also beneficial for any organization that is developing programs for keeping those working at heights safe.
This is a service performed by experienced, safety professionals. A Site Survey can focus on one (1) specific area of concern or an entire facility. The Site Survey includes:
- A review of the company's current safety program
- Walk-through of the facility
- Digital photographs and the collection of site-specific information
The Hazard Analysis will verify that the current safety program and work practices comply with all OSHA, ANSI and other applicable regulations. The Hazard Analysis includes:
- Any safety deficiencies or hazards identified will be detailed
- The necessary control measures and any recommended inspection procedures will be outlined
- Several recommendations for changes to the safety program and/or work practices to rectify the hazards will be provided
- A comprehensive report will be prepared and sent as an electronic e-mail, as well as a hard copy will be mailed.
The time allotted for the on-site survey will depend on the size of the facility or area(s) to be reviewed.