1. We Rent Old Cruisers with baskets and locks, on a daily, weekly, monthly or longer basis. These bikes are older and I want to take care of them for my customers, so my customers can enjoy riding them. The cost is less than a Metro Pass and if you rent long term you will find it cost even less.
2.We sell recycled bikes between $100 and $200 with a 30-day service warranty, bell, reflectors,and a smile :) Our second most popular seller, these bikes have a higher percentage of new parts - tires, wheels, tubes, pedals, brake pads, etc.
- A full tune-up (a WHOLE TUNA) is $40+parts/accessories - brake cables, brake pads, ball bearings, etc. We'll give you a quote on your tune-up so you'll know what's what before leaving your bike with us. A HALF-TUNA is the bargain-hunter's option. We help you determine your most critical repair priority(s) and we stick to that to save you $ - $25 + parts/accessories.
- We are a recycled bike company which means we have a much broader range of choices to offer you when your bicycle needs fixing:
- recycled and new parts
- self-service on recycled parts (whenever possible)
- (please note: our service warranty is only applicable to parts we install ourselves :)
© 5. Bicycle rental or our Buy back plan
/ You purchase a bike from us at the regular price. You use the bike for a short period of time (less than 60 days) and return the same bike in good working and we will buy our bike back, minus a pre-arranged service charge.