Document & Check Research: VisionContent: Reports
VisionContent: Reports is a powerful Enterprise Report Management (ERM/COLD) solution
that offers high-volume, high-speed storage and retrieval of mission-critical report
data. The system, designed with financial services professionals in mind, provides
access to information in a variety of ways, including client-server, mainframe,
and AS/400 environments.
In addition, we offer IS View, our browser-base client that provides enterprise
access to the most current report information available. Through IS View, financial
service professionals can instantly retrieve, view, annotate, and export job related
reports residing in the system. With no installation necessary on the client side,
financial institutions can provide access to branches and remote locations with
minimal effort required on the part of the IT Staff.
Features of VisionContent: Reports:
- Browser-based client: Enables users to quickly retrieve report information
from branches and remote locations. It is easy to install, maintain and navigate
because the viewer requires no installation or maintenance on the desktop. Users
simply log on with a name and password and are ready to view reports.
- Report subscriptions: Provides e-mail links to report updates for users who
regularly access specific types of reports.
- User profiles: A system administrator can create user profiles with pre-configured
favorites, quick searches, and available reports lists.
- Disaster recovery: Protects enterprise reports with high-availability disaster
recovery and permanent report storage mechanisms from VisionContent Report's distributed
database architecture and Multiple Target Archive.
- Industry leading report processing times: High speed processing allows financial
institutions to quickly and automatically process reports outside of normal business
- Multiple reporting options: Administrators can record reports from z/OS,
VSE, AS/400 and Windows.
- Check image integration: Eliminates the need to do additional searches for
check images by hyperlinking check numbers inside a report to the related images
contained in a check imaging system.
- Enhanced security: Allows administrators to generate reports that monitor
system usage and failed logins.