The Mercatoria Group can advise you on protecting the trade mark, copyright, patent, design or other intellectual property rights (IP) associated with your business.
An effective way to protect and enhance the value of the IP is to register rights where appropriate, in each jurisdiction in which the business intends to conduct commercial activity.
Please note worldwide registration of IP is not available with the filing of one single application.
In addition to IP protection, issues surrounding efficient tax planning and the licensing of IP rights should be considered and implemented early on in the life of the business in order to maximise goodwill of the business and guard against infringement from competitors.
We can provide you with the following services:
- Registration of your trademarks anywhere in the world.
- A monitoring service to inform you if others attempt to register identical or similar marks.
- Advice on all aspects of intellectual property registration including designs, patents and copyright.
- Advice and assistance from the beginning to protect your intellectual property rights from infringement and other abuse.
- Patent and petty patent registration.
- Domain name registration.