MCB Performance Center 2011 Shop Services
Pre-Season Inspection: $50.00
Pre-Season inspection is a complete run through and inspection of your sled to make sure that it is safe and reliable for your upcoming snowmobile season. Service includes.
- Ski alignment to the track
- Grease and lube all joints
- Inspection of track, clips, studs, idler wheels and bearings
- Inspection of steering joints, and throttle and oil cables
- Inspection hyfax and sliders
- Inspection of ski’s and carbides
- Chain case oil change is included in this service
Once the inspection is completed we call with the report and upon approval we replace all necessary parts and the general rate of $60.-/hr. applies to the install if agreed upon. MCB will give a very accurate estimate of labor time to install any of the necessary parts.
Ultrasonic Carb Clean: $30.00 per carb (removed) *If carb isn’t removed, same price applies plus labor to remove the carbs*
Ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleanings carbs. Since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carbs even more thoroughly than spray wash systems. With a strong alkaline degreasing chemical, ultrasonic carb cleaning systems can quickly remove heavy grease and varnish buildup from carburetors.
Track Install: $200.00 (most models)
Shock service includes inspection of all seals, bushings and shock bodies and change of oil. Shock service is recommended once a year to keep the oil fresh and the shock working properly. All prices are assuming that the shock is removed from the sled. If removal is necessary, the $60.00/ hr. applies to remove the shock from the sled. Seals and oil not included in price.
- FOX, ACT, RYDE FX - $49.00 plus seals and oil
- Remote Reservoir shocks - $69.00 plus seals and oil
Top End Service:
Has your sled been losing power over the years? A new top end could solve your problems. Top end service includes removal and replacement of your pistons, pins, bearings and gaskets. Bring life back to your machine!! Parts not included in price.
- All two cylinder sleds - $150.00 (except 03-07 REV models)
- 2003-2007 REV models - $200.00
- Mono-block Ski Doo XP, Mach Z, and Polaris 800 - $300.00
- All triple two strokes - $200.00
Cylinder Honing: $10.00 per cylinder *FREE WITH PURCHASE OF A PISTON KIT*
Insurance Work and Estimates:
Should you have an accident and damage your snowmobile, MCB does offer crash repair and estimates for ALL insurance companies. We will use all original equipment parts unless otherwise discussed with the owner of the snowmobile. We have all the proper tools, equipment and facilities to do a professional job. MCB has been doing insurance work and estimates since 1994.