Cash Register Audit
Profit Master Canada
Cash Register Audit offers optimal cash control in your business by managing cash flow, and controlling cash drawers at sales counters. The application allows you to track multiple forms of tender per transaction (cash, cheque, Visa etc.), assign any workstation as a cash station, keep track of paid-outs, cashed cheques, and integrate credit and debit card transactions based on Payment Application Data Security Standards (PA-DSS). Further, it allows for multiple cash drawer inserts, enabling quick and easy shift changes and ensuring more accurate cash-out balances.
- Manages multiple cash drawers and multiple inserts for individual drawers.
- Provides a complete audit trail of movements of cash and cash-related items going into and out of drawers, and the reasons.
- Reports the reasons why a cash drawer is opened, who opened it, and other information (i.e. The number of cheques and their amounts in a drawer), at any given time.
- Minimal keystrokes for the cashier at Point of Sale.
- Automatically calculates the correct change a sales clerk must return to a customer.
- Provides the ability to accept Private Label Card Payments.
- Provides a consolidated report of transactions from all cash drawers for the daily bank deposit.
- Reports detailed transaction totals by tender or by each insert.