Profit Master Canada
Your company's revenue depends on your ability to effectively manage your Accounts Receivable. ProfitMaster Canada's Accounts Receivable provides detailed and timely account information to help maintain customer records, and secure an effective credit operation.
- Automatically posts to Accounts Receivable records at the time a charge sale, refund, payment,or any A/R transaction is completed at the sales counter.
- Verifies credit status at the point-of-sale and requires authorizations to complete sales for customers who are over a credit limit or past due.
- Ability to override credit limit or past due from a separate terminal; i.e. Office Manager can override or decline with a reason.
- Establishes a variety of credit terms and payment conditions using different combinations of interest to be applied; early payment discounts, minimum balances due, and payment dates.
- Has a flexible structure for your customer account numbers. Use up to nine alphabetic or numeric characters or a combination of both in each account number.
- Sets up any ratio of installment, revolving, open item, cash only or balance forward accounts.
- Automatically handles pay-offs, refinances, and roll-overs for installment accounts.
- Dynamically searches for account numbers using an automatic help list at the point-of-sale.
- Automatically ages accounts and reports the aging information for easy collections follow-up.
- Can retain follow-up comments for future reference during collection.
- Allows you to create multiple statement groups.
- Integrates Accounts Receivable information to the word processing package, so form letters can be sent out quickly and efficiently. (i.e. dunning notices)
- Authorizes accounts to charge at all, or only one of your locations.
- Sets up individual customers and individual jobs for customers at various prices for each product in your inventory.
- Prints custom messages on statements, each time they are prepared.
- Prints GST amounts and subtotals by customer job, if required.
- Provides up-to-the-minute account information.
- Can be currency sensitive by account number.
- Automatically calculates finance charges on overdue account balances. Can generate separate finance charge invoices.
- Tracks special orders in accounts by specifying the Purchase Order numbers that merchandise has been ordered on.
- Reports on cash sales for charge account customers to determine the benefit of business generated by those customers.
- Calculates and accounts for amortized loan selling to customers.
- A/R invoices & statements can be sent automatically to ePASS - ProfitMaster's online document portal so that customers can view invoices online.