Profit Master Canada
Invoices, Operations Management, General Ledger
The Accounts Payable application helps you gain tighter financial control over the cash flow of your business, and assists you in performing the daily tasks necessary for timely remittance to your vendors. Beyond the basic bill paying capabilities, it provides increased control of operations for a comprehensive data flow that gives excellent control over orders, receipts, remittances and cash flow. You will be able to record and keep track of vendor invoices, make payments on these invoices at the optimal time to take advantage of available discounts, and automatically accommodate for vendor terms that have been agreed to.
- Records and traces vendor invoices and credits.
- Prints cheques for each vendor and the invoices selected for payment to the selected vendors.
- Posts expenses to multiple General Ledger accounts from a single invoice.
- Accounts for invoices and expenses under the cash or accrual method of accounting.
- Allows you to select the date to pay each invoice and the amount you want to pay through a payment schedule.
- Maintains a master vendor file for each vendor that integrates with Purchasing and Receiving, eliminating the need to enter the same information twice. Allows a master ‘pay to' vendors for buying group invoices.
- Allows you to adjust vendor invoices.
- Integrates with Purchasing and Receiving to automatically set up payments on merchandise received and invoiced from your vendors.
- Provides for automatic selection of invoices to be paid based on:
- Due date
- Applicable discounts
- Invoice number
- Lets you set up check and balance procedures that require different individuals to select invoices that are to be paid.
- Keeps track of trade and non-trade discounts taken.
- Integrates with Operations Management's bank reconciliation and GL autopost functions.
, Operations Management