Profile XT job match and performance assessment
Painchaud Performance Group
What is the profile of your workforce? You can find out through S.C.O.R.E., using Profile XT job-match and performance assessments.
Profile XT is a total-person assessment tool designed to measure the job-related qualities that make a person productive: thinking and reasoning, behavioural traits, and occupational interests. From the assessment, Managers receive a coaching report to help them understand the behaviours that directly impact an employee’s performance.
The Profile XT is used for placement, promotion, self-improvement, coaching, succession planning, and job description development. It is a versatile management tool that develops “job match patterns” that can be customized by company, department, manager, position, geography, or any combination of these factors.
“Job match patterns” are effective because they compare the qualities of your job candidates to the attributes of your most productive employees. The patterns define the similarities and differences to your top performers.
Harvard Business Review published a study that concluded “job match” more accurately predicts job success than any of the common accepted factors, such as education, experience, or job training. Matching people to fit the work they do builds productivity and job-satisfaction and can diminish negative factors such as stress, tension, conflict, miscommunication, and costly employee turnover.
The Profile XT produces the following reports:
- Individual Reports: use for personal growth and development. It describes a person’s attributes and gives insights to improve job performance and productivity.
- Placement Reports: use to put the right person in the right job. It gives employers assessments of job candidates’ thinking style, behavioral traits, and occupational interests, giving the candidate’s percentage match to the company’s top performers. The report also suggests questions interviewers can ask to help determine a candidate’s suitability for the position being filled.
- Succession Planning Report: helps you see the future. The report compares a person to all the jobs in your company and indicates, which jobs are good matches for that person.
- Candidate Matching Report: narrows your search as you fill a position. It compares the attributes of several candidates to your “job match pattern” and shows you the candidate that has the highest “job match percentage.” You will also receive the placement reports, which will help you determine the candidates that you want to interview for the next step in your hiring process.
- Coaching Reports: helps managers develop their staff’s work habits. The report gives suggestions for improving your staff’s performance and in the process enables managers to develop their leadership abilities.
- Job Analysis Reports: describes the characteristics required to fill a particular position. This report complements a standard job description that details the skills and duties the job requires.
- ProfileXT Sales Reports: detailed reports designed to evaluate prospective sales professionals seeking to join your sales force. It reveals key strengths, weaknesses and areas of interest that will make placement, coaching, and training more effective.
- Summary Reports: a "snapshot" of essential information about employees and job candidates.
- Graph Reports: a visual representation of “job match” data.
Easy to Use
Convenient and easy to use, Profile XT is administered over the Internet with no supervision or technical expertise required.
Use with Complete Confidence
The Profile XT satisfies all requirements of the EEOC, the ADA, the DOL, and the Civil Rights Act. It was designed and developed to be specifically job-related and has been validated in accordance with American Psychological Association standards. It is validated to be age-, gender-, and ethnicity-blind. It measures only those factors relevant to selecting the best people to fit the requirements of specific jobs.
We can help you use Profile XT for placement, promotion, self-improvement, coaching, succession planning, and job-description development.