Job analysis is the process of detailing information about a position to help identify the major job requirements and connecting those requirements to skills, education, and training that are required to successfully perform the functions of the job.
We can help you evaluate the key responsibilities and produce a set of key performance indicators for the position that will help you determine the skills, education, experience, competencies and behaviours associated with the successful candidate for the job.
By completing a job analysis, you can drive:
- Recruitment and selection;
- Performance management;
- Recognition and rewards;
- Training and career advancement;
- Organizational design and restructuring.
Attracting, selecting and retaining the right person for the job is important for your organization’s longevity and success, however, the process can be very time consuming. PPG partners with recruiting companies and Profiles International Inc. to ensure that we find the right person for the job.
We can help you with:
- Identifying the requirements of the job;
- Job description and design;
- Recruitment and selection in coordination with our recruiting partners;
- Candidate profiling;
- Job-match and performance assessments provided by Profiles International Inc.;
Performance management systems customized for your company.
What if you had the tools to meet employee challenges before they even started?
S.C.O.R.E. Consulting, a division of the Painchaud Performance Group, specializes in employee assessments – tools used to analyze the thinking and behavioural styles of potential and existing employees.