Why outsource your Human Resources? Quite simply, it allows you to focus on what your organization does best.
PPG can help you take care of your HR requirements, allowing you to concentrate on growing your organization’s profitability and productivity.
PPG offers a suite of human resource services that will reduce costs, improve workplace processes, and increase employee effectiveness. You can mix and match our services to fit your specific needs.
Benefits of HR Outsourcing:
- Focus your efforts on growth potential;
- Save time;
- Offer employees best-in-class HR;
- Reference HR expertise and support for complex issues;
- Experience low-cost, turnkey service.
We can help business theory become tangible at your organization by conducting one of our training and development workshops. Not only do we offer training and development, but we can also help you design competency frameworks, training plans, training needs analysis, and training consultancy and ROI.
Each of our workshops is customized to the needs and requirements of your organization. Some of our most popular workshops include:
- Personal Productivity - Staying Focused - Time Management and Priority Setting;
- Coaching for Performance;
- Leadership Development;
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews;
- Analyzing Performance Problems;
- Understanding Employee Performance DNA;
- Identify and Grow Talent within Your Organization;
- Build Human Competence to Drive Results;
- Competency Development - How to Determine Core Competencies for Key Performance.
HR is accountable for the return on investment of an essential part of your company’s assets – people and business processes.
PPG and its consultants help you make your business perform at a higher standard by:
- Implementing performance management processes and systems;
- Designing and implementing appropriate reward systems;
- Developing career planning and progression;
- Implementing appraisal processes and systems;
- Developing key performance indicators and measurements;
- Reviewing your employee processes and making them more effective;
- Implementing talent management initiatives;
- Designing employee recognition plans;
- Delivering management and employee training;
- Designing and implementing employee surveys and newsletters;
- Creating employee manuals.
All businesses must measure, manage and improve their performance to reach a higher standard and obtain their goals. PPG helps you get there.
It takes time and expertise to create and complete your employee manuals: policies, procedures, and contracts.
We have ready-made content that you can use, or we can design a set of policies, procedures, and contracts that are unique to you and your organization’s requirements. Our employee manuals include:
- Employee contracts;
- Equal opportunities;
- Maternity/paternity leave;
- Dress code;
- Pay and expenses;
- Probationary period;
- Pension and benefits;
- Long- and short-term disability.
PPG can help you with your specific HR projects and programs. Whether they are large or small, one-time or ongoing projects, we can supply you with skilled and experienced consultants.
We can help you:
- Benchmark your organization with others in a similar market to compare terms and conditions and HR systems;
- Create a strategic HR review to establish what systems are in place and what needs to be developed;
- Outsource HR functions to external sources;
- Measure and validate National Occupational Standards (NOS) and National Occupational Classifications (NOC) for industry;
- Create and develop career guides.