If you’re looking for a stable and profitable place to park your money, an Outlook Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) may be the choice for you.
Sometimes you don’t want to risk putting your money in investments that can’t guarantee a profit. GICs have a guaranteed interest rate with a set time period of investment, usually 1 to 5 years. With that stable interest rate you know what you’re getting, and when you’re getting it.
Why Outlook Cashable GICs?
In addition to the guaranteed interest rates of GICs, Outlook GICs offer these other advantages.
- Unlike most other financial institutions, Outlook GICs are guaranteed without limit for 100% of the deposit and interest, so your investments are worry-free.
- Choose from 1 to 5 year GICs with Outlook’s great rates – higher than most conventional financial institutions.
- Choose to reinvest your compound interest back into your GIC, or pay it annually to your High-Interest Savings Account.
- Decide whether monthly or yearly interest payments work for you. Monthly interest payments are available at a 0.15% interest discount, paid into your High-Interest Savings Account.
- Take advantage of an early start – the minimum deposit for Outlook GICs is only $1000.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011