Personalized Media Training for Executives & Spokespeople
Whether you are an interview veteran or have never faced the cameras, Nicole Harris will work with you to project confidence and credibility during media interviews. Each session is a realistic rehearsal that is customized to match your needs through a carefully blended mix of instruction, exercises and videotaped interviews.
Improve your skills and build confidence while learning how to best represent your company and maximize your chances of positive media coverage. Stay in control of your own message. Know what you want to say and more importantly what you don't.
Each session will teach you to:
- Deliver key messages directly and effectively.
- Be credible and confident in front of the cameras and microphones.
- Develop and deliver powerful sound bites. Say what is needed but no more.
- Think like a reporter and package your message in a "media savvy" manner.
- Avoid media pitfalls and gracefully handle difficult or combative interview questions.
- Maintain control of the interview and reinforce positive key messages.
- Eliminate distracting facial and physical gestures and mannerisms.
In today's media saturated environment of television, radio, newsprint and electronic news, it can be very difficult to navigate your way through the media maze. With more than 14 years of media experience and expertise, Nicole Harris can guide you safely and swiftly towards a media strategy that is guaranteed to generate positive, on-going news coverage for your company or organization.
- Create a media strategy that supports specific organizational goals & objectives.
- Develop a media policy including media rules of engagement.
- Determine planned media activity to reach target audiences.
- Develop key messages, positioning and timing of press releases.
- Craft key messages, story angles and winning pitches.
- Create customized press materials and media kits.
- Maximize news coverage of a business, product or campaign launch.
- Campaign measurement and media follow-up