The Messenger of Allah says: "A person who cares for his brother's (sister's) needs, Allah will care for his needs ."
* To provide financial assistance to the needy members of the Muslim community in Manitoba.
* The fund is managed by an independent committee which collects donations, evaluates cases of assistance requests, and disburses funds according to the needs and according to its assistance policy.
* Helping in the annual Zakat due calculations.
* Helping in the distribution of Aqiqa and Udhia (qurbani) meat to the needy members of the community.
* Providing financial advice to those who are in financial distress.
* Acting as trustee for funds designated for special charitable causes.
Options Available to Donors:
* Donors have the option of designating their donations. It can be designated for the benefit of an individual, a family or other charitable causes. Subject to the fund committee approval, designated donations will be disbursed as designated.
Help the Fund:
* Please help the fund the making regular donations, paying your Zakat dues, and giving your Sadaqat. Cheques are to be written to MIA Takaful Fund. Tax deductible receipts will be issued.
takaful[ at ]miaonline.org