FD70 FlexDraper® Header / MacDon Industries Ltd. / The Harvesting Specialists
COMBINE FLEX HEAD
The latest evolution of MacDon’s ground breaking FlexDraper® technology, MacDon’s FD70 will significantly boost your combine’s productivity in high volume, high bushel crops as well as low-podding crops such as soybeans, beans, lentils and peas. It combines MacDon’s advanced draper technology with a unique three-section flex frame that allows each section to independently follow ground contours in a balanced floating action, while at the same time offering significantly greater flex range than any comparable flex auger platform.
Standard Features of the FD70 FlexDraper Combine Flex Head Include:
- Adapter (adapters available for most current model combines).
- Model PR15 pick-up reel (5 bat).
- Hydraulic fore-aft reel positioner.
- Hydraulic header tilt.
- Cutterbar poly wear plates.
- Adjustable skid shoes.
- Long life V-guide rubber skim-coated drapers.
- Auto-header-height with header angle and ground pressure indicators.
- Size: 30' (9.1 m), 35' (10.7 m), 40' (12.2 m) and 45' (13.7 m)