Certifying Acceptance Agent

By: Gautron Management Services Inc  16-10-2013
Keywords: Certifying Acceptance Agent, W-7 application,

Do you need an ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) for US tax purposes?? Do you have rental properties in the United States? Are you required to file a US tax return do to US income? As Certifying Acceptance Agents we can verify the authenticity of your passport (or other Identification) for the purposes of acquiring a ITIN from the IRS. This way your passport stays in your hands and does not need to be sent to the IRS. Please contact us for further information.

Keywords: Certifying Acceptance Agent, W-7 application,

Contact Gautron Management Services Inc


Print this page

Other products and services from Gautron Management Services Inc


US Tax Returns

preparation of US Tax Return, FBARs and ITIN applications.


Tax Preparation

Our business revolves around our clients; we pride ourselves in going the extra mile for you! We will review previous years’ tax returns to make sure you’ve claimed all possible tax benefits - after all we work for you!


Consulting and Planning

We provide business consulting, estate taxes and tax planning, as well as bookkeeping and corporate tax preparation.


Tax preparation and Bookkeeping

We specialize in small business and personal tax returns. Our clients range from visual artists to self-employed construction contractors, including