FireSpirit Inc. > Services
Employment, Human Resources, job opportunities
| Documentation |
| || We offer: |
1. Job Coaching Services for Communities - in collaboration with community-based resources, develop and execute personal development plans with individual job seekers. Our job coaches prepare job seekers for employment, and increase the effectiveness of training - the right skills at the right time - to secure and sustain jobs.
- FireSpirit Job Coaches assist individuals in career planning, goal setting and professional development.
- The use of FireSpirit System allows for system-wide view of skills inventory and training needs.
- Deliver FireSpirit job coach training program to community-based resources, including use of Employment Readiness and Essential Skills profiling tools
- Assist existing programs to satisfy your tracking and reporting needs
- Job Referral Services: finding on-job-training and employment opportunities
2. Employer Services - comprehensive recruiting services assist employers in hiring Aboriginal employees and executing their Aboriginal workforce strategy.
- Provide single point of communication with Aboriginal communities and their job seekers
- Developing job postings and advertising on the FireSpirit website and in communities. Searching, screening, referring, and matching job seekers to job opportunities
- Forecasting opportunities and skills needed; developing pools of skills / areas of core competencies where and when needed
- Providing access to the FireSpirit system and database (when ready)
- FireSpirit staff also work with employersÕ human resources teams to assist in the development of their Aboriginal workforce strategy
3. Job Referral Services - provide current and accurate profiles of upcoming job opportunities and available job seekers.
- Employers can post vacancies in the FireSpirit System, identify candidates suitable for existing employment opportunities, and forecast short and long-term labour requirements.
- Job seekers can research available positions, and required skills and qualifications.
- FireSpirit staff contact both parties about their job needs, identify suitable matches, and connect job seekers and employers to begin the interview process.
, Human Resources
, job opportunities
, Job Referral Services
, Recruiting Services
, Skills Inventory