TO REPAIR OR REPLACE
The physical life expectancy of a Furnace or Air Conditioner can often be longer than its economic life. A well maintained Air Conditioner can last up to 15 yrs and a Furnace up to 20 years.
Similar to your family vehicle or home computer, consideration must be given to the following:
- Increased level of comfort required
- Less expensive to operate / increased efficiency
- Quieter ,Safer and more dependable equipment
- Rebates and low interest finance options available
- Easier on our environment
- New equipment Warranty and Guarantees.
- Age and Condition of unit
- Cost and availability of parts today and for future repairs
- Expense of previous repairs ( last 2 years )
- Inconvenience of more repairs
- Eligibility for replacement incentives.
One of our comfort consultants can explain all of this in more detail if you wish, and will calculate a Payback Period to help you make a more informed decision.
You may also use the following link to help you calculate a true payback period on this investment.
As an investment the following must also be considered:
Future costs of fuel and energy will tend to go up more than down.
Your monthly savings will continue beyond the "break even" or payback period.