We offer a wide range of residential and commercial building services to suit your needs. From preparing working drawings for new home construction to site inspections and building certifications, we are ready to provide you with the professional engineering service you require.
Beach Rocke Engineering provides residential engineering solutions to complement the unique needs of our clients.
Our residential services include:
- Preparing working drawings for new home construction and additions.
- Reviewing, designing, and stamping drawings prepared by home builders and contractors.
- Assessing failing foundations and providing solutions and reports for repair.
- Removal of bearing walls.
- Designing exterior decks, three season sunrooms, garages, cottage foundations and more.
Our company has extensive experience in structural engineering and design of commercial buildings. Beach Rocke Engineering has acted as the engineer of record for projects ranging in size from $1000 to $10,000,000.
Our commercial services include:
- Preliminary design for costing and feasibility studies.
- The design and preparation of working drawings.
- Reviewing and approving shop drawings.
- Site inspections and reports.
- Building certification (Part 4 of the National Building Code).
- Building certification (Part 3 of the National Building Code) where applicable.
We have a wide range of experience in the design of concrete (cast-in-place and precast) foundations, steel pipe piles, reinforced concrete, structural steel, timber, masonry, pre-cast and light gauge framing.