As we are so removed from death, we often do not acknowledge that it is a natural part of life and should be observed with the ceremony we reserve for the other significant occasions that mark a life. Our goal is to personalize the service of each person's funeral so the ceremony will be as special and memorable as possible for family and friends. One way to do this is to choose funeral merchandise which reflects the life of the person who has died. A personalized meaningful service is important to many people and we provide a complete selection of Caskets, Urns, and Monuments. Each of which can be personalized to reflect the life and values of an individual.
- May be fitted with custom embroidered interior panels
- May be engraved with the person's name, custom drawing, or even a photograph
- Special appliques or medallions may be added to the urn
- May be cut and engraved in any possible way to reflect the life that was lived
- Photographs or engraved pictures can be incorporated into the design
There is no standard funeral arrangement. You have the freedom to make memorialization choices that provide comfort and meaning, and that feel right for you.