Question:This is my first time filing for either proposal/bankruptcy
- have a total unsecured debt of $70,000 (between husband/wife)
- has mortgage balance of $296,000
- house valued at $304,000
- car loan of $38,000
- vehicle valued at $28,000
- net monthly income is $5300 (joint)
- utility/bills total is $4800
1. will we be able to keep both our house and car?
2. how much would we have to pay a creditors for in a proposal/bankruptcy?
3.how long will we be in a proposal/bankruptcy?
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011