- Visual inspection of structural, pressure piping, boilers and pressure vessels, mobile cranes, overhead cranes & runways, industrial mining equipment
- CSA W178.2 certified weld inspectors
- Shop fabrication and field erection of steel structures constructed to CSA 516 or CSA W55.
- Shop fabrication and field erection of steel highway or rail bridge structures to CSA 56, AASHT0 & AAC requirements.
- Quality assurance inspections for Owners.
- Fabrication and field installation inspections of piping designed to ASME B31 Piping codes.
- Fitness for service inspections per AP RP579
Boilers and Pressure Valves
- Inspections per National Board Inspection Code
Mobile Crane Inspections
(Conventional Cranes, Telescoping Cranes and Knuckle-Boom Cranes)
Our Inspection Services inspect mobile cranes of all shapes and sizes to ensure they meet all requirements of the CSA Standard Z150 (safety code on mobile cranes). Mobile cranes require annual weld inspection and non-destructive testing(NDT) per CSA Standard
Shop Crane and Runway Inspection
(Overhead, Jibs, Monorails, Overhead & Gantry)
AJP performs visual weld inspection to assess the structural condition of crane runways, crane bridges, crane trolleys, gantry cranes, monorail cranes, jib cranes and hooks as well as below the hook lifting devices.
Industrial Mining Equipment
AJP performs inspections of all types of mine equipment, including:
- ball and rod mills
- underground mobile equipment
- tanks and ore bins