The 500 Series Retracts have
been discontinued and have been replaced with a new and Superior
PRO SERIES 500 RETRACTS
Although the appearance of the retracts has not
been noticeably changed, a number of improvements have been made:
Even stronger side frames
Improved trunion design
7075 aluminum trunion
Front air nipple location changed for ease
Parts for the original 500 series will
Series 500 Retracts
- CAD engineered
- Reversible trunion on some units
- Positive lock up/down
- Angle stock anodized aluminum side frames for added strength
- Low profile
- Machined aluminum steering tiller
- Drop in fit with most other brands
- All 500 Series retracts accept a ½" strut.
- All 500 Series retracts are rated for up to 30 lbs.
If you prefer wire struts, we carry a brass adapter that can be soldered to the wire and will fit the 500 Series retracts.
The air pressure required to effectively operate the retracts is 50-75psi, depending on the strut and wheel weight. In-field testing revealed that using more than 75psi is unnecessary.