We offer the following sales and services:
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Recharging of residential & commercial fire extinguishers
- Hydro-static Cylinder Testing
- Installations and service of all makes of commercial kitchen fire suppression
- Upgrading restaurant fire suppression systems to current ULC1254.6/UL300
- Paint booth & hazardous chemical fire suppression systems
- Emergency Lighting Sales and Service
- Fire Alarm Sales Inspections and Verifications
- Fire Demonstrations and Training
- Cabinets and Hoses
- Automatic Sprinkler Inspections and Service
As economy and performance are equally important, the Badger line of stored
pressure, hand portable fire extinguishers are designed for light to medium
use, available in the following types:
- Dry Chemical
- Carbon Dioxide CO2
- Water Extinguishers
- Cartridge Operated
- K Class Extinguishers
- Clean Agent
Auto repair shops, banks, electrical equipment rooms, hotels, machining
operations, material handling vehicles, offices, churches, schools, daycare
facilities, warehouses, and others.
Emergency lighting is an important safety appliance that is quite often
neglected until it's too late.
It is essential that the emergency lighting is installed, routinely inspected,
regularly serviced and maintained by qualified personnel.
Emergency lighting allows people to see clearly, moving quickly and confidently
to the nearest exit and to safety.