Real Estate

By: Omnitrax  09-12-2011
Keywords: Real Estate

Right of Entry and Accessing Property
To access railroad property for digging, surveys, drilling, soil sampling and monitoring, etc. Permissions and right-of-entry permits are required before entering railroad property.
Utility Crossings - Pipeline
Pipelines that go over, under and across railroad property may include natural gas, petroleum, refined products, water and sewer.
Utility Crossings - Wire Line
Wirelines and cable crossings that go over, under and across railroad property may include fiber optic cables, copper telephone wires, electrical distribution and transmission lines.
Land Lease Application
Leases of railroad land for various purposes, whether for commercial, industrial sites, tracks, private use, agricultural purposes, cellular towers, billboards or parking lots.
Grade Crossings Application
Public and private road crossings over railroad tracks.
Track Lease Application
Lease railroad or industry-owned track for railcar service and/or storage.
Assignment of Documents
Transferring ownership of an asset that is related to a current contract.

For application processing and questions, contact:
Adam Hess
Director of Real Estate
252 Clayton Street, 4th Floor
Denver, CO 80206
Phone: 303.398.4522
Fax: 866.448.9265

Keywords: Real Estate

Other products and services from Omnitrax


Bulk Transloading and Processing

It is strategically located on the west coast of Hudson Bay and owned and operated by OmniTRAX Canada – offering easy entry and great efficiency for shipping products to and from Europe, Russia, Africa, Mexico, South America and the Middle East.