For Health & Relaxation
Detoxify, Relieve Aches & Pains, Reduce Stress
EFFECTS OF SWEATING
Sweating by overheating the body produces the following effects:
- Burns calories, and therefore assists in fat loss programs.
- Speeds up metabolic processes of vital organs and endocrine glands.
- Places demands upon the cardiovascular system, making the heart pump harder and producing a drop in diastolic blood pressure.
- Creates a “fever” reaction that kills potentially dangerous viruses and bacteria and increases the number of leucocytes in the blood, thereby strengthening the immune system important for fighting colds, flu, and cancer and bolstering resistance to infections
- Excretes toxins from the body, including cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel, sodium, sulfuric acid, and cholesterol.
- Stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral vessels, which relieves pain and speeds healing of sprains, bursitis, peripheral vascular diseases, arthritis, and muscular pain.
- Promotes relaxation, thereby lending a feeling of well-being.
REMARKABLE PAIN RELIEF:
In the infrared sauna the deep heat helps blood vessels dilate, brining relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries. Radiant heat is a form of energy that heats objects directly, without heating the air in between. This is also called “infrared heat” (never to be confused with ultraviolet light). Infrared heaters are used by hospitals to warm premature infants. Safety first. In Europe, radiant heat therapy is widely used to treat patients suffering from many forms of arthritis. In addition, far infrared therapy in Japan has been effective for relief of pain associated with backache, bursitis, fibromyalgia, headache, sprains, strains, and many other muscular-skeletal ailments. Much of the stiffness and soreness that comes with aging is reduced or eliminated in the infrared saunas.
Heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate increase to improve our overall cardiovascular fitness. You can burn 600 or more calories in just one 30-minute session. You lose weight – not just water. Since an infrared sauna helps generate two to three times more sweat than what is produced in a conventional hot-air sauna, the implications for increased caloric consumption are quite impressive!
ELIMINATE HARMFUL TOXINS:
Take the detoxifying load off your liver and kidneys by the direct elimination of toxins through the skin. Two to three times more sweat is produced in the far infrared sauna than is possible in conventional hot air saunas. Greater detoxification of heavy metals is achieved, including: lead, mercury, aluminum, cadmium, and fat-soluble toxins.
Top athletes are using infrared saunas to warm their muscles before and after working out to prevent injuries and promote relaxation.
Infrared saunas help clear cellulite, the gel-like lumps of fat, water, and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin. European beauty specialists routinely incorporate daily saunas in programs to reduce cellulite.
BOOSTS IMMUNE RESPONSE:
This radiant therapy may shorten your recover time from colds and flu’s and improves the immune response. It is reported to stimulate the body’s own natural healing processes.
The profuse sweating achieved in infrared saunas carries off deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and immaculately clean. Skin tone and elasticity are improved. It has been shown to relieve acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
“Give me a chance to create fever, and I will cure any disease”
Information contained on this website and any written materials are intended for informative purposes only and are not deemed to replace professional medical advice. Consult with your physician regarding your specific situation. All persons are to rely solely on their own evaluation and judgment and are fully responsible for their use of any T Zone Vibration machine and related materials and information.
Individual results may Vary.