SATLOC Sales and Installations:
The Brandon Flying Club is an authorized SATLOC Air Dealer and Service Center.
The SATLOC Airstar is the world’s first and most successful aerial GPS guidance system for agricultural applications. Developed by aerial applicators, the system was first flown in 1991. Since that time the system has become the most widely deployed system in the industry and has been the system of choice for the vast majority of government sponsored application programs.
We have installed SATLOC systems in:
Air Tractor 301
Air Tractor 401
Air Tractor 502
Ayres S-2 Thrush
Entry-level parallel swathing system offers all of the features of LiteStar, plus optional data logging and flow control.
The Satloc Lite is an entry-level parallel swathing system with unique features, such as area reports and waypoint guidance. Satloc Lite offers all of the features of the LiteStar, plus optional data logging and flow control.
Satloc Lite consists of:
* Three-switch controller
* SLXg3 Receiver
How It Works
Using GPS data from the receiver and simple commands you input using the controller, the Lightbar provides highly accurate guidance, allowing you to create consistently spaced rows.
Features & Benefits
* Flexible swath guidance – Satloc Lite comes pre-programmed with five standard spray patterns to match the most common patterns aerial pilots fly when spraying their fields.
* NMEA messaging
* Waypoints – define up to 10 waypoints.
* Return to last point – Satloc Lite guides you to your last sprayed point. Saves all data in case of power loss.
* Data logging – Satloc Lite offers full logging capabilities. Record your path, marks, and sprayed area and print/view in Satloc’s optional MapStar software.
* Flow control (optional) – ensure proper, consistent flow rates with Satloc’s optional flow control software. Set a desired output rate and the controller will control the valve to keep that rate.
The best GPS Guidance for AIR. Control your spray application rate, track acreage sprayed, analyze log data, and more…
AirStar M3 provides guidance to an accuracy of within 3 feet (1 meter), allowing you to fly and spray precise patterns, reducing fuel, flying time, and spraying costs. The AirStar software provides a moving map that guides the pilot using the lightbar and graphical display. The graphical map provides visual guidance for situational awareness and for determining if passes have been missed.
AirStar M3 consists of:
* M3 computer, keypad, and graphic display
* AirStar guidance software
* Durable, large-display, adjustable Lightbar
* SLXg3 DGPS receiver, a 12-channel DGPS engine featuring four possible differential options
* MapStar planning and analysis software (optional)
* Flow control software (optional)
How It Works
Using GPS data from the receiver and simple commands you input using a keypad, the lightbar provides highly accurate guidance, allowing you to create consistently spaced rows and to match the shape of any field. The graphic display screen provides additional real-time job status information, such as swath deposition, field boundaries, and mark points.
Features & Benefits
* Flexible swath guidance – AirStar M3 comes pre-programmed with six standard spray patterns to match the most common patterns aerial pilots fly when spraying their fields. Define the shape of any area you wish to fly and receive guidance.
* Graphic display screen – view a real-time map of your current flight, pattern, direction, and spray applied on the display screen.
* Marks and waypoints – set navigation marks and waypoints and navigate back to those points (AirStar M3 automatically sets a mark at your last sprayed point by default, allowing you to quickly pick up work where you left off).
Real-time area computation – automatically calculate the sprayed area/total field area, taking into account hazards such as bodies of water.
* Data logging – logs allow you to track time and date, position at each logging interval, altitude and heading, wind speed and direction, GPS information, mark locations, flow rate, and more. You can then replay your logs to review your application work on the display screen or to print graphical reports of areas sprayed and chemical amounts applied using Satloc’s optional MapStar software.
* GIS file support – upload GIS shape files and plan missions from ESRI Shape, DXF, and MID/MIF file formats using Satloc’s optional MapStar software.
* Flow control – ensure proper, consistent flow rates with Satloc’s optional Flow Control software.
To be the best provider of agricultural application guidance systems to custom applicators worldwide.