Information for Donors | Brokenhead River Community Foundation
Brokenhead River Community Foundation
Ways you can donate!
You can support the Brokenhead region by giving a gift or donation in the following ways:
- Personal - a gift during your lifetime
- By will - a bequest may be for a specific amount or for the residue of an estate or any portion thereof.
- Life Insurance - insurance can be an ideal way to create a major gift at a relatively low cost to the donor.
- Memorial gift - make a memorial gift to perpetuate the name of a friend or relative.
- Multi-year pledge - you may make an initial contribution and a commitment to add to the initial donation over a period of years.
- Corporate - a business may find it advantageous to use the Brokenhead River Community Foundation as a vehicle for its charitable purposes by establishing it own ‘named’ fund.
Our foundation has several areas where a donor can direct their support. They are:
- North Eastman Health Association
- General Education
- Social Services
- Sports and Community
- Science Bursary - special bursary for students going into a science related field
- 2006 Winter Games - fund developed to support games involved in the Winter Games of 2006
- General Health Care
- Elizabeth Schreyer Archive Fund
- Unrestricted - where the board will direct the funds to an area of greatest need.
Contact Brokenhead River Community Foundation
Email - none provided
Print this page