- Conveniently located 7 minutes west of Orillia
- 1/2 hour North of Barrie
- Close to Soldiers Memorial Hospital
- All major banks
- Mariposa Market
- Orillia Opera House
- Stephen Leacock Museum
- Privately located on 2 acres of scenic trees
- We offer the beauty of the country, the convenience of the city.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Large picturesque windows. Each room has a wonderful view with oversized closet space.
- 3 Outdoor patios for socials
- Formal dining room with wood burning fire place
- Large, spacious eat in kitchen
- Nutritional home cooked meals / accommodate special diets / snacks provided
- Activity programs
- Large screen TV and Library
- 24 hour supervised care
- Private / semi-private rooms
- Personal care provided (special shower unit)
- Laundry / Housekeeping
- Spacious living on one level
- Property conforms to all safety codes
- Emergency route posted in effect
Summary & Other Programs
- for transition clients, waiting on placement.
- recovering surgery clients not requiring medical assistance.
- short term for caregivers
- for families going on holiday
- Assessment required
- weekly or monthly accommodations
Reading – news, magazines, reading club, current events
Musical entertainment – music night, talent shows, guest musicians
Games – board games, card games, bingo, etc.
Garden club – plant flowers or vegetables. You customize your own garden.
Guest speakers – on a variety of topics geared to seniors and their families on daily living.
Extra Services at May's
- Transportation available as needed. (ie taxi, wheel trans., etc.)
- Professional hairdresser / Barber
- Foot care / nail care
- Physiotherapy can be arranged
- In home lab tests
- Personal care - bathing