- Provide in depth consultation on the first visit.
- Make any helpful suggestions to make your property more attractive.
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis of:
-For Sale Listings
-Estimate the Listing & Selling Price
- Fill out the Listing Agreement and related paper work accurately.
- Measure the rooms
- Photograph property.
- Install "For Sale Sign".
- Install "Lock Box"
- Discuss and schedule a public Open House, if requested.
- Submit your Listing Agreement to the Toronto Multiple Listing Service
- Add 9 photos and Virtual Tour to your Listing on MLS
- Proof read the listing as soon as possible
- Submit NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENT weekly
- ADVERTISE YOUR LISTING ON THE INTERNET:
1.) On my personal web site, http://maureen.ca with 9 photos & a Virtual Tour
2.) On MLS.ca with 9 photos and a link to my web site, i.e., a multi media link
3.) On the RE/MAX Corporate Internet web site with a link to my web site
4.) On Zoocasa.com with a link to my web site.
- Custom design a Property Feature Sheet.
- Schedule agent Multiple Listing Open House.
- Speak enthusiastically about property at the office.
- Discuss sales associates comments with you.
- Ask Seller to save all visiting agent business cards.
- Call agents for feed back concerning showings.
- Discuss buyers comments.
- Review financing possibilities.
- Discuss current Market Evaluation sales and competition.
- Discuss price, terms and condition of property.
- Review Seller's motivation and urgency to sell.
- Discuss market position and price adjustment, if necessary.
Update web site and Virtual Tour if changes are made to the property.
- Present and negotiate all offers on your behalf to obtain the highest possible price.
- Keep you informed on the progress of the closing.