- TV Stations
- Mobile units
- Post production facilities
- Portable flyaway production equipment
- SDI/HD and SDI/HD/3G versions
- Compact design. Less than 6 inches deep
- Low power consumption. Less than 20VA
- Store and recall up to 10 non-volatile presets
- Optional local control panel
- Optional AES digital audio
- Optional stereo analog audio
- Ethernet remote control panels
- Vertical interval switching
- Re-clock or bypass any rate from 19MBPS to 2.97GBPS
- RS232 AND TCP/IP control via simple ASCII based protocol
- TCP/IP Ethernet including a built in web page and SNMP control
- Optional analog stereo audio
- Optional AES digital audio. 75 ohm S/PDIF or 110 ohm balanced I/O
- Complies with all relevant FCC, U/L and CE requirements
- Backed by a full 2 year parts and labor warranty
These HD (SMPTE 292) - SDI (SMPTE 259) serial digital video matrix routing switching systems employ the newest digital video automatic cable equalization and re-clocking technology.
Matrix Switch Corporation HD SDI matrix routing switchers employ a flexible and user friendly control system. In addition to a simple and logical RS232 ASCII protocol that is currently supported by a number of third party control companies, these HD/SDI switchers have other easy to use control ports. Each system has a built in web page. Unlike GUI software that must be loaded on a PC which may be OS dependent, have conflict issues or compromise system performance, the built in web page will run on any platform and with any web browser. In addition Matrix Switch Corporation offers a selection of remote control panels. These panels are TCP/IP Ethernet based, which give you the greatest flexibility in placement, quantity and how they will be networked.
The remote software update feature allows new software with new features to be easily re-loaded via the Ethernet port without the need to open up the system, use any special programming systems or development system software.
Because the optional remote control control panels are TCP/IP based there is no distance limit between the panels and the switcher electronics.
These systems combine the compact size of the small systems above with the same modular input and output modules used in the 32x32 and 72x72 systems.
All Matrix Switch Corporation HD SDI switchers pass embedded audio.
These systems are available with optional local control panel and or digital or analog audio in a separate compact 1RU frame. Forced air cooling ensures low internal temperatures for long service life in the most harsh environments.
Optional local control panel
To add a local control panel, add an L to the end of the model number above. And add $200 to the price. Example: An MSC-HD1616L is the 16x16 with local control panel for $2,680.
For the redundant power supply option, add $150 to the price.
|Input impedance ||75 ohms +/- 1% |
|Input return loss ||> -15 dB at 1.5GBPS
> -12 dB at 2.97GBPS |
|Input level ||800mV P-P ±20% |
|Output impedance ||75 ohms +/-1% |
|Output return loss ||> -15 dB at 1.5GBPS
> -12 dB at 2.97GBPS |
|Output level ||800mV P-P +/-5% |
|SDI (143 - 540MBPS) cable equalization ||350m for Belden type 1694A cable |
|HD (1.483 - 2.97GBPS) cable equalization ||175m for Belden type 1694A cable at 1.5GBPS
100m for Belden type 1694A cable at 2.97GBPS |
|Jitter ||< 0.2UI P-P |
|Embedded audio ||Clean pass through |