Take the guesswork out of customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. Understand and improve it with a replicable, statistically projectable approach to customer loyalty research.
Loyalty Mapping is a research-based diagnostic tool that helps measure satisfaction, current and earned loyalty, and likelihood to recommend. Bridging the gap between customer satisfaction and Net Promoter® (NPS®) loyalty research, Loyalty Mapping not only helps you understand where you stand today, but gives you a clear understanding
of how to improve.
- Loyalty Benchmarks: Where do you stand now? See how satisfied and loyal your customers and employees (defined and compared by segment, role or business unit) actually are.
- Gaps and Disconnects: Are internal and external loyalty aligned? For example, you can tie customer satisfaction and loyalty to corresponding employee satisfaction and loyalty.
- Loyalty Drivers: What drives satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy? Identify and prioritize the soft (emotional) and hard (rational) drivers of employee and customer loyalty.
- Loyalty and Customer Experience Improvement: How does customer experience impact satisfaction and loyalty? See where potentially minor improvements can have major results.
- Performance Metrics: What should you measure to monitor and improve loyalty over time? Loyalty Mapping provides a metrics-based framework (leading and lagging indicators) to monitor and improve customer and employee satisfaction and loyalty over the long term.
Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld.