Copywriter, editor, social media and content specialist
- Web writer
- Social Media Specialist
- Feature writer
- Copy editor
Online Marketing and Social Media Training and Consulting
Social media promotion on your behalf can be conducted via channels and platforms that are already in place; or I can help you set up the channels and platforms that are right for your business. I can help you both design an effective, customized social media strategy and execute the chosen tactics. I offer companies and organizations access to the online world of social media in the ways that appropriate for you:
- As a writer, blogger and social media specialist, I can execute your social media strategy by writing blogs and engaging online on your behalf
- As a marketing consultant, I can help you put together a strategy and a plan for communicating your message effectively online
- With social media training, I can help you and your team learn how to use social media tools, including the WordPress blogging platform
Social Media and Tourism
Why Use Social Media ?
It is quickly becoming imperative that to succeed in today’s marketplace, you need to be online and actively using social media. More and more people are relying on the Internet for research, information and purchasing decisions.The objective of social media is to help you meet your sales and growth targets. But, it accomplishes these goals differently than traditional “push media” such as direct mail, advertising and brochures.
Social Media uses online social interaction to open the lines of communication and create dialogue between companies and customers. Social media:
- helps companies and organizations connect with their target market
- allows companies and organizations to change direction, products or services based on current market needs
- builds customer loyalty and respect when used to respond quickly to concerns
- and it has the potential to increase brand awareness, sales and growth.
In today’s connected, digital world, companies and organizations must display transparency, honesty, respect and integrity; they must be willing to engage with their clients, customers and potential clients.
Social media has become the preferred method for customers to communicate with companies and organizations. Platforms such as Facebook and Twitter facilitate this interaction.