Mapleleaf Electric Inc. is an Electrical Contractor Company which specializes in a very fast and high quality pot light installation with the most competitive prices. Our company has developed a unique installation process, incorporating tools and techniques which allow us to install any pot lights in any room of your home. Even better, our process leaves no holes to patch and no mess to clean in your home.
We are so proud of our work, that we guarantee it for life!
Our price varies depending on:
- Location (address)
- Type of home (condo or house)
- How many and location of pot lights (main floor, upper floor & outdoor pot lights)
- Type of pot lights (line or low voltage pot light)
- Custom pot lights (color & brand)
Breakers, dimmers, timers, energy saving bulbs and separate lines are extra.
Tax (GST) extra.
Installation and supply is assumed, and the contractor is on the site for pot light services listed above, otherwise sufficient allowances for travel time cost should be made. Prices below may be cheaper when pot light services are done. * 100 Amp service upgrade from $1500
* 200 Amp service upgrade from $2000
* Breaker panel change from fuses to breakers from $600
* Add kitchen split receptacle: $150 - $350
* Add 240 V circuit (stove, dryer, etc.): $150 - $350
* Replace receptacles with GFI: $70 - $100
* Install light fixture (excluding pot lights): $100 - $600
* Install exterior outlet: $150 - $300
* Home Automation / Smart Homes
* Surge protection
* ESA defection notice correction
* Telephone / Data / Cable TV
* New / old home renovation and additions
* Custom homes
* Aluminum rewiring or repair
For more information visit:
Copyright © 2011 Mapleleaf Electric Inc. All rights reserved. ECRA/ESA License #7005787