If you’re (thinking of) starting a new business you can easily be overwhelmed by all the things you need to do. The common issues my clients get help with include:
- How Can I Start A Home Based Business? A Business On-The-Side?
- How Can I Get Known? Generate Buzz?
- Are There Any Shortcuts To Success?
- …But I Don’t Have Much Money!
- Where Can I Get Ideas For A New Product?
- How Can I Create A Website? A Flyer?
I start by assisting you to define your business dreams and create a way to achieve it with a marketing strategy. The strategy includes such topics as: your target market, your competition, your uniqueness, and pricing.
The marketing strategy describes the “big picture”. Sometimes simply having a well thought out strategy is enough allows you to figure out what you need to do next. If not, I can provide marketing coaching as well as crafting a marketing plan (the specific steps and resources you need to use to succeed).