Whether you have a B2B (Business-To-Business) or B2C (Business-To-Consumer) company, the common issues my small business clients (1-15 employees and yearly revenue under $1M) get help with include:
- How Can I Get New/More/Better Clients?
- How Can I Stand Out In Crowded Market Place?
- When Can I Take A Vacation?
- How Can I Position Myself As An Expert?
- How Can I Network Better?
- How Can I Stay Motivated?
- How Can I Get More Help For My Business?
If you don’t already have a marketing strategy, I strongly suggest you create one. The strategy is your touchstone, helping you to remember: who you’re targeting, your competition, your unique value proposition, and why people should trust you.
Using your marketing strategy, I creatively help to solve your problems, offering solutions that fit your marketplace, values, and resources. I can even manage a team of experts to help you implement your marketing plans.
I can help with small tasks such as: reviewing your marketing materials (including flyers, website, business cards, and letters to prospects), identifying key partners for you to work with, and innovating new products/services for you to offer.