Integrated Document Processing + Document Review service
When you start a discovery project, you could do a projection of what the likely e-discovery cost will be, but could never cap the maximum cost. Until now. We give you a capped cost for the entire process of document processing and document review. This means you have a known cost for processing and review at the beginning of the discovery project. It means a fixed cost for everything right from accessing the native data till you have a final data set ready in a form that can be produced.
We process native data through the following steps
- Format Conversion
- Extraction of container files
- Metadata extraction
- Data Culling
- TIFFing and OCRing
- Exception handling
Manthan has a permanent team of lawyers who are well trained and adept at document review. We have experience in Anti-trust, IP, Real Estate, Commercial Litigation, Product Liability among other areas of litigation. We have a unique quality control process where there is a review of people at an early stage and a review of issues at a later stage. This helps us ensure that the best team is deployed as well as the issues of the project are scope bound.
What we deliver:
We handle document review projects that pertain to data reduction based on issues of:
- "key" or "hot" for specific issues
- Well trained team of attorneys who are “employees” of our company
- Dedicated in-house training facility
- Process driven project management
- Streamlined communication and project reporting
- Six Sigma Quality assurance processes
- Ability to ramp up in very short lead time.