When you hire Manthan, you get a team that does nothing but document review for e-discovery. With a permanent team of lawyers who are well trained and adept at document review, we have experience in anti-trust, IP, real estate, commercial litigation, product liability among other areas of litigation.
What we deliver:
We handle document review projects that pertain to data reduction based on issues of:
- "key" or "hot" for specific issues
- Well trained team of attorneys who are “employees” of our company
- Dedicated in-house training facility
- Process driven project management
- Unique 2/20 Quality Control process
- Integrated Document Processing + Document review services
- Ability to ramp up in very short lead time.
Unique 2/20 Quality Control Process :
Manthan Document Review process brings in a unique process to assure clients high standards of quality.
At 2% of project completion, the work executed by each reviewer is reviewed thoroughly in order to evaluate their judgment. Either a member is accepted or is recommended for re-training or is removed from the review team. Only those who qualify by high standards of delivery continue to be part of the execution team.
At 20% of project completion, we conduct an issues and scope review with the client attorney in order to cap the scope for the project. This critical review with the attorney’s participation helps us eliminate
over-runs and re-runs saving valuable dollars for clients.
This 2/20 QC process helps deploy best people and conduct the review with optimal efforts.
Case Study -