This is where the membership is encouraged to attend, to voice concerns regarding anything to do with the club. Come out and get the real scoop on the status and direction of your club. Get your questions answered in an open Q&A forum. Past questions such as these have been asked, answered and clarified.
- How many races do you want? How many rain dates do you want?
- Do we really need an onsite ambulance? They just sit there all day!
- Why are there so many referees and medics?
- Why are the CMRC membership fees so high, when in the US, it’s only $15 for the day?
- Why haven’t we got an online payment service?
Dream up your own questions and come out to the AGM. Remember this club is run ENTIRELY by volunteers….so you can’t complain if you don’t show up to vote, voice or volunteer.
Tap this date into your planner and come out for some coffee, soft drinks or donuts.
Even if you have never been to an AGM before, don’t know the process…or too many people….come on out and make it a date!
We would especially like to see some representation from/for some of the 50-85cc riders!!
See you at the