CALL TOLL FREE
- Are separated or divorced and wish to bounce back from the lonliness, anger, and pain of their relationship or divorce.
- Would like to improve their relationships with their spouse, family, co-workers or friends.
- May be experiencing symptoms of depression or anxiety.
- Are experiencing stress, and their lives and relationships are affected by it.
- Are concerned about their mental health and are not sure where to turn.
- Trying to overcome a loss or death.
- Are struggling with substance use or drug and alcohol concerns.
- Have difficulty controlling anger and are seeking anger management counselling.
- Have thoughts of low self-esteem or self-image.
- Are in transition in their life and wish to explore personal growth, career dissatisfaction, or general improvements in their life.
- Are not sure whether their relationship is worth continuing.
- Experience dissatisfaction or conflict with each other.
- Have difficulties communicating with each other.
- Feel that their relationship is in the "dead zone".
- Would like to increase their intimacy with each other.
- Experience challenges with parenting children.
- Are trying to overcome trust, cheating or infidelity concerns.
- Are struggling with one or both partners who are managing mental health or drug and alcohol concerns.
- Want to spice up their relationship but don't know how.
- Are experiencing a loss or death in the family.
- Are in the process of separation or divorce and would like to decrease the impact on themselves, their children, and other family members.
- Are dealing with a family member who is struggling with alcohol or drugs.
- Are trying to cope with the demands of a new family (blended families, step-children, etc.).
- Are experiencing conflict and who want better relationships with each other.
- Are trying to connect with each other and want closer relationships.
* Phone counselling is not appropriate for people who are considering hurting themselves (suicidal) or others. We strongly recommend that if you have these thoughts, you see a local physician or to immediately go to your local hospital for mental health treatment.
and receive our monthly educational edition.