For the past 15 years, MACSE has delivered many high-fidelity operator training simulators (OTS).
Our engineering team works with the most effective and reliable operator training simulators (OTS) tools in the market. The operator training simulator softwares commonly used are UniSim® Operations Suite , ShadowPlant and HYSYS®. We help companies to develop their operator training simulator (OTS) using the tools available on the market or using their own modelling tools.
Our primary Operator Training Simulator objectives is to provide plant operational staff practical experience with:
- Normal operations with different throughputs and feeds
- Plant malfunctions and upsets
- Startups and shutdowns
- Emergency shutdowns
- Recovery from plant malfunctions and upsets
Operator Training simulators offers also other purposes than training:
- Validation of DCS databases or PLC programming for new plants.
- Validation of new control startegies or multivariable control applications.
- Allowing process engineers to test new operating conditions