We offer a range of cutting and engraving Machines
that are compatible with the latest image editing
software including AutoCAD, CorelDraw, and other
leading graphical programs. With USB interface and
onboard memory, files can be transmitted to the
laser, and then stored for use independent of the
computer. Our cutting and engraving machines are
straightforward to operate, stable, and economical.
From our facilities in Cambridgeshire we can offer a laser cutting and engraving Service. Working with a range of materials including wood, plastic, Perspex, organic, glass, fabrics, leather etc. For further information or if you have an enquiry please contact us on 01487 840 155 and ask for the Laser department.
Our laser cutting and engraving machines feature:*
- Engraving speeds of up to 75m/min
- Special water cooling system cools the laser tube extending the life and output power of the laser tube.
- Imported large-diameter silicon gilt 10.6um wavelength reflector and ZnSe focusing glass, allowing for less optical enervation and a much thinner focus.
- Advanced colour management system with discretionary multi-colour setting, allows you to define the order of engraving freely or use a one-off output for all or a selection of the project
- Automatic batch calculation for large scale production.
- The first enterprise to adopt USB data transfers direct to the machine
- Patented double slice cutting system focusing a thinner line to give very high quality engraving.
As well as the sales and service of our laser cutting and engraving machines M&K Lasers can offer Installation, Technical Advice and Training.