This Book was first published in 1987 and then updated in 2009. It is the definitive HOW TO Book of transportation brokering and is the principle book for all Load Training programs.
200 plus pages tell the reader HOW to:
- Open their own brokering business
- Understand the history of brokering
- Comply with DOT & the Law
- Sell transportation services
- Develop acceptable freight rates for carriers and shippers alike
- Negotiate freight movement
- Contract for services
- Voluntarily resolve freight claims
- Keep track of all of your paperwork including an award winning bookkeeping system.
This book contains Forms for selling transportation services, Sample Letters, postcards, operations tools, sample Contracts and Rate Confirmations, and much more.
This Book has been used worldwide to resolve disputes through mediation or in court cases. It is the book Mr. Dwinell uses in his forensic work as an Transportation Brokering Expert.