Hosted PortaSwitch VoIP traffic exchange is a turnkey solution for VoIP providers. Backed by the robust PortaSwitch engine and with its centralized management for the entire VoIP network, this solution allows clients to efficiently manage large traffic volumes, leveraging the full power of the hosted softswitch and hosted billing platform without capital investments into VoIP and billing infrastructure.
Least-cost routing and priority-based routing allow VoIP providers to maximize their revenues. Adaptive routing allows to dynamically measure vendors' performance parameters and adjust routing to control the quality of service.
Real time CDRs. Instant advanced statistics that includes hourly, daily, weekly ASR, ALOC, Cost, Gross Margin, Revenue and many more features that help providers run their wholesale VoIP business in the most efficient and profitable manner.
- Turnkey switching solution integrated with billing
- Highly scalable (thousands of concurrent call channels)
- VPN Suppport
- H.323/SIP and SIP/H.323 transparent conversion
- Unlimited number of VoIP terminating vendors
- Effective quality measurement for
- ASR (average success rate)
- PDD (post dial delay)
- ALOC (average length of call)
- PPM (profit per minute)
- Automatic adaptive routing based on quality measurements
- Unlimited routing plans (e.g., economy and premium) based on call prefix
- Profit guarantee routing and monitoring
- Fail-over routing ensures dynamic re-routing in case of vendor failures
- Bi-Lateral Traffic exchange