Now when you purchase VHS, DVDs, CD-ROMs or DVD-ROMs from Library Video Company, you can customize them to your
library's specifications so they will arrive ready for circulation. It's fast, easy and extremely cost effective.
More than that - it's the way you want it!
Through this interactive feature you will be able to:
- Add MARC Records with spine labels and/or bar code labels.
- Create your own customized VHS, DVD, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM processing profile.
- Select the processing materials you want including:
- Bar Codes
- Storage Cases
- Security Strips
- Pockets & Checkout Cards
- Label Protectors
- Add Cataloging materials such as Catalog Card Kits or Single Main Entry Cards.
- Save your Processing and Cataloging requirements for future orders.
How Does It Work?
Simply add VHS, DVDs, CD-ROMs or DVD-ROMs to your list as you normally would and then select the Add Processing and
Cataloging option from the list where you will be guided through to creating your Processing and Cataloging Profile.
Your charges will be automatically calculated and summarized for you. At any time, you can go back and make changes
to your Processing & Cataloging requirements and these changes will be saved for future visits. You can submit your
order electronically along with your Processing specifications, or, if you choose, fax or mail in the specifications
you created on our website.