LEI provides full-service electrical installations in the commercial, industrial and government construction sectors. Our work includes traditional hard-bid projects, design build, design assist, guaranteed maximum price, negotiated work, service calls and maintenance.
LEI elevates the level of value, expertise and professionalism it provides to electrical customers whose projects include new buildings, office space, retail stores, stadium facilities, medical facilities, convention centers, manufacturing and processing facilities, parking structures and many others. Whether it’s new build, retrofit, renovation or tenant improvement, we ensure that our customers receive the most value for the dollar while maintaining high quality workmanship, safety and a high level of project management for every job. We bring to the table a high level of expertise in field personnel and craft workers who are well versed in all aspects of the electrical construction industry. Our operations department strives to provide detailed input into the construction schedule and minimize change orders through coordination with other trades and a proactive team-oriented attitude.
During construction we provide:
- Substantial preplanning and detailed layout
- Trade coordination from field interaction to 3D CAD coordination
- Utilization of prefabrication in order to minimize onsite installation times
- Schedule review and input
- Thorough document control and contract administration
- Change order management with detailed cost data
- Startup and commissioning of systems
- Contract closeout including as built drawings and warranties