- Standard damp-proofing (18 Month Warranty)
- CRS Companies 5 Year Warranty Waterproofing
DELTA®-MS Lifetime Warranty Waterproofing
- Speed Patch - A low cost, but not very effective repair. The repair uses cement like material over the surface of the crack, mainly used on dry cracks as a cosmetic repair.
- Vulkem Patch - A medium cost, medium effective repair. The repair uses a Silicon type product, applied to the prepared surface around the crack.
- Epoxy or Urethane Injection - The most effective way to repair a crack. The repair uses epoxy or urethane based products, that is injected into the entire crack, using techniques approved by the Concrete Institute of America.
- Rod Holes - We use a very effective method that is cosmetically appealing. The repair uses Vulkem sealant and 3 corks.
- Honeycomb - A Honeycomb occurs when the rocks in the concrete settle in one area, allowing water to pass through the wall. The repair uses a product that causes the minerals in the water to crystallize inside the rocks, after sealing the surface.
- Beam pocket or Window - We will use the best possible technique to repair a leak that comes from these areas.
Structural Wall Repair - This is our specialty. We can repair any problem that involves the severe cracking or movement of wall and or footings under the wall.