Music producer Montreal, music arrangements recording studio montreal
Le Plan A
Le Plan A has a team of experienced producers who will help you to carry out your projects.
André Leclair has been a producer for over 20 years. A trained pianist and drummer, his specialty is musical arrangements and digital programming. He has been involved in several big projects.
Brief overview of André Leclair's achievements:
- Producer of the Night Fever album (nearly 50,000 albums sold)
- Composer and producer of over 150 radio and television jingles and station IDs
- Arranger and musical director of the Night Fever show (directed by René Simard), presented at Theatre St-Denis and the Capitole de Québec
- Co-producer and arranger of Martin Fontaine's Sunny album
- Producer of Marc Bay's Synergie album and musical director of his show
- Assistant to the musical director of the Cirque du Soleil's show Wintuk, presented at Madison Square Garden in New-York City
- Assistant to the musical director of the Cirque du Soleil's show Zumanity, presented at the New-York New-York casino in Las Vegas
- Producer of the soundtracks for the shows of impressionist Martin Dubé and singer Renée Martel
- Co-producer and arranger of Marc Gabriel's Transparence album
- Producer of L'un pour l'autre, a record for the ice storm victims in Quebec
Florent Sylvain has over 30 years of experience in the advertising business. He has been awarded the famous Mondial d'Or, the RBC award, and excellence awards from Publicité-Club. He is now among the best producers in the advertising business.
Brief overview of Florent's achievements:
Creator / producer of hundreds of radio and television advertisement campaigns:
Giorgio restaurants, Air Transat, Bell, the Canadian government, Subaru Canada, Canus, Rockland Center, Boulangeries Gadoua (bakeries), Germain Larivière, The Granby Zoo, Cité Rock Détente and Télévision Quatres-Saisons.
An award-winning drummer and trained bass player, Sébastien Laurendeau stands out due to the quality of his musical band productions. His skills have allowed him to work in jazz music, movies, television series and with the Cirque du Soleil.
A brief overview of Sébastien Laurendeau's accomplishments:
- Musical director and orchestra conductor for the Cirque du Soleil show Wintuk, at Madison Square Garden in New-York City
- Engineer (recording and mixing) for the Wintuk show soundtracks
- Musical director and assistant composer of the Cirque du Soleil show Zumanity, at the New-York New-York Casino in Las Vegas
- Assistant to the musical director for the Night Fever show, directed by René Simard
- Co-engineer (sound recording and mixing) for the Night Fever album
- Mastering engineer for SNB Mastering in Montréal
- Music editor of the Sagwa and Mona the vampire television series, twice winner of SOCAN's ''Best International TV Music'' award
- Co-producer of several radio and television advertising campaigns: Becel, Vaseline, Sears, Toyota, Suzy Shier and Brault et Martineau
Le Plan A is one of the few studios to offer a dedicated audio sampling system. Using the latest libraries available on the market, our team of skilled programmers can handle any type of project, from classical orchestration to alternative rock.
A quick overview of our libraries:
- Symphony orchestra, complete with strings, horns, woodwinds, percussion instruments and chorals
- Collection drums and percussion instruments, including natural reverberation of original studios, such as: Ocean Way Recording, Eldorado Studios, Air Studios, Silent Stage, 2 kHz Studios, Eastwest Studio 2 and Omega Studios
- Keyboards, guitars, basses, drum loops and high end sound effects - many styles, many eras
In partnership with Les Production sur Mesure Inc., Le Plan A can offer 'turnkey' services for your advertisement, station ID and program theme production needs.
Le Plan A meets the highest industry standards, from creating a concept, to editing, composing, producing, casting, sound recording, mixing and mastering.
Brief overview of the services offered:
- Creation and production of radio and television jingles
- Creation and production of radio and television spots
- Creation and production of radio and television station IDs
- Creation and production of radio and television program themes