LDMTS handles all methods of medical dictation:
- Speech recognition editing.
- Dial-in digital dictation service.
- Digital file transfer, mp3, wav and other audio file formats.
Digital Dictation Service
- State-of-the-art digital dictation system, accessed by the client
via local or toll free phone line.
- Web-based downloading of files compatible with all voice formats (mp3,
Speech Recognition/Editing Service
Our knowledge, experience and expertise in multispecialties and various accents allow us to provide our clients with the highest quality editing.
- Customized turnaround time for specific work types.
- Managing editor to oversee all activity of medical transcriptionists/editors.
- Quality assurance auditor to oversee all reports.
Our highly skilled medical language specialists/transcriptionists/editors have
an average of 20+ years experience. This experience allows
them to work efficiently and produce extremely accurate medicolegal documents
in a timely manner. In addition, dictation received in the form of digital
voice files and web-based files are available to the transcriptionist
immediately, resulting in even faster turnaround time.
Lynn Dalbeck Medical Transcription & Editing Service takes pride in the quality
of the completed reports. Transcription is done in Microsoft Word®
format and layout and custom design is a standard
service. The goal of LDMTS is to produce quality patient records that meet the highest standards.
LDMTS offers industry standard rates backed by impeccable service
Customized Turnaround Time
STAT and Priority Transcription
Medical Data Archive System
Toll-Free Dictation Phone Lines Available
Consistent Quality Medical Reports
Medical Examiner/Autopsy Reports
Behavioral Event Interviews
- Biological & Medical Sciences
- Medical Research
- Medical Journal Articles
- Veterinary Medicine
"My experiences with Lynn Dalbeck Medical
Transcription Service have been stellar. Their work is exemplary and the
turnaround time for projects is exceptional. We looked a long time for
a company such as LDMTS and I highly recommend their services."
Lynn Dalbeck Medical Transcription & Editing Service
978.464.0452 · Fax:
978.464.0455 · PO
Box 19 · Princeton, MA · 01541
Site designed, maintained and hosted by